Join our donors to help make Salter Grove a great place to play!
Instead of the forty-year-old, tired-looking play equipment you see today, imagine a brand new playground for kids at Salter Grove…
FoSG is raising funds for improvements to Salter Grove in three phases. Phase 1 is to put in two swing sets (one set will be ADA-compliant) and two attractive, locally-designed trash containers. With your help, we need to raise $6,000 to fund these improvements by December 31, 2017.
Additions of new play equipment will follow in the next two phases of fundraising in 2018 and 2019. Donor recognition will be as follows:
□ $100 – website recognition at Bronze level
□ $250 – website recognition at Silver level
□ $500 – website recognition at Gold level + your name on a plaque on or near the equipment at the park!
To avoid the expense and administrative burden of acquiring 501(c)(3) nonprofit status, FoSG is working with its granting agency, the New England Grass Roots Environment Fund, who will act as a fiscal sponsor. This means that your donation will be 100% tax-deductible!
All donations must be made initially to the Grassroots Fund, which will redistribute funds to FoSG per agreement.
To help make the improvements to Salter Grove a reality, please make your gift as follows:
1. Make your check payable to: New England Grassroots Environment Fund.
2. On the memo line write: For Friends of Salter Grove.
3. Mail your check to:
Attn: Louise Jakobson
36 Bentley Rd
Warwick, RI 02888
1. Click this Online Donation Form. [https://grassrootsfund.org/donate]
2. Click on SINGLE GIFT > DONATE NOW.
3. Complete the form.
4. Be sure to select “Fiscal Sponsored Group” from the Program dropdown menu and then enter “Friends of Salter Grove”.
5. Payment is by credit card only (Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx).
Thank you for your generous support!