Thanks to a generous grant from the Vivian J. Palmieri Charitable Trust, we have met our fundraising goal for the nature trail project. If you would like to support our additional and continuing efforts to improve amenities and the visitor experience at Salter Grove, please donate by following the instructions below.
Donor recognition will be as follows:
• $100– website recognition at Bronze level
• $250– website recognition at Silver level
• $500– website recognition at Gold level + your name on a plaque on or near the equipment at the park!
FoSG is working with its fiscal sponsor, the New England Grass Roots Environment Fund. This means that your donation will be 100% tax-deductible!
To help make the improvements to Salter Grove a reality, please make your gift as follows:
1. If your check is for more than $249, make your check payable to: New England Grassroots Environment Fund.
2. On the memo line write: For Friends of Salter Grove.
3. Mail your check to:
Attn: Michael Jarvis
291 Gardiner Road
West Kingston, RI 02892
4. If your check is for less than $250 and you don’t need you donation to be deductible, make your check payable to Friends of Salter Grove and mail it to the address in Step 3.
1. Select “Fiscal Sponsored Group” from the dropdown menu for “Program” and enter “Friends of Salter Grove” for “Fiscal Sponsored group:” when donating online .
2. Complete the form.
Payment is by credit card only (Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx).