Thanks to a generous grant from the Vivian J. Palmieri Charitable Trust, we have met our fundraising goal for the nature trail project. If you would like to support our additional and continuing efforts to improve amenities and the visitor experience at Salter Grove, please donate by following the instructions below.
Donor recognition will be as follows:
• $100– website recognition at Bronze level
• $250– website recognition at Silver level
• $500– website recognition at Gold level + your name on a plaque on or near the equipment at the park!
FoSG is working with its fiscal sponsor, the New England Grass Roots Environment Fund. This means that your donation will be 100% tax-deductible!
To help make the improvements to Salter Grove a reality, please make your gift as follows:
1. Make your check payable to: New England Grassroots Environment Fund.
2. On the memo line write: For Friends of Salter Grove.
3. Mail your check to:
Attn: Michael Jarvis
60 Fillmore St.
Warwick, RI 02888
2. Complete the form.
3. Be sure to select “Fiscal Sponsored Group” from the Program dropdown menu and then enter “Friends of Salter Grove”.
Payment is by credit card only (Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx).